Friday, January 9, 2009

Legalese

This post should not really be necessary , but anyhow.

Everything on this blog, pictures, articles, film clips, cookie recipies - ALL - is copyright Ulf Käck, at the year of original publication. Exception: Photos and/or other content attributed to people other than me. They, of course retain their own copyright. Hopefully I have even asked their permission before I use their stuff.

If you wish to use any of it, please ask permission first. If you wish to link to the blog, you can even use a couple of sentences or a picture from the blog assuming you attribute the stuff clearly. If you are at all unsure, ask.

Also, I am not affilated with any of the companies to witch I link on the blog. The links to Amazon.com however, go through my Amazon Associates account. If you by the thing I linked to, I get money from Amazon. No need to thank me, you're welcome!

Thank You.
/Ulf Käck

No comments:

Post a Comment